UC offers a comprehensive array of retirement benefits, savings programs and educational and counseling resources to help you plan for retirement. Schedule an appointment with one of our Retirement Administration Service Center (RASC) retirement counselors to explore your options and determine what works best for you.
What to know about your counseling appointment
RASC retirement counselors are accredited financial professionals who are here to help you navigate the retirement journey. If you'd like to schedule an appointment with a counselor, here's what you can expect before, during and after your session.
- Your appointment will be held via Zoom meeting and may be recorded for quality assurance purposes.
- Please attend your session using a screen that is larger than your mobile device (iPad, laptop or desktop computer).
- If preferred, you may have a guest join your scheduled appointment.
- During your Zoom meeting with one of our RASC retirement counselors, you can ask questions ranging from estate planning to which retirement option(s) work best for you.
- Following your appointment, you will receive a secure email of any documents discussed during your session.
- If you still need guidance, you will have the option to schedule a follow-up session.
Learn more about the retirement journey
Are you curious about the retirement process? Be sure to explore our roadmap for important milestones and resources.